This is a unique opportunity for a Finance Manager looking to join a group of companies with progression in Bridgend. My client is in the care industry and has the best culture I have seen in a company for a long time. All staff are personally developed at all levels and this role will have the opportunity to progress and experience significant advancement in a business that is going to experience significant growth over the next 5 years!
The culture of the work environment is extremely important and therefore the candidates suitability to fit into the culture is as important as abilities and experience.
As the Finance Manager based in Pencoed you will have the overall day to day responsibility for the finance function and its support of all other departments reporting to the Finance Director and have a major role in financial planning and the expansion of the group.
The role will be based in the Head office in Pencoed 5 days a week.
The main duties will be
· Day to day running of the finance function
· Supervision of the finance assistant
· Maintenance of the financial records
· Produce and report on Monthly Management accounts
· Year-end accounts and deal with external accountants
· Preparation of financial forecasts
· Liaising with providers of finance and other stakeholders
· Reconciliation and control of bank accounts
· Paying suppliers and adhoc payments
· Monitoring of staff hours and preparation of monthly payroll to send to payroll bureau.
· Raising of sales invoices and chasing debts.
· Rent control and tenancy agreements.
– Experience of using Sage and Excel
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual who will share the passion and drive the team have for providing the best care to their clients and assisting with the growth of the business.
If you want to be part of this exciting company then send me your CV ASAP
- Excellent working environment
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Employee mentoring programme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme