Recruit 121 are working with a national company to continue the growth in the Cardiff office with additional Test Engineers.
What We are looking for
Are you a pragmatic and delivery-focused person with a passion for helping teams deliver great software products, organisation change, or service change?
Do you love having the flexibility to apply the right approach to the problem at hand?
Do you want to work for an organisation filled with great people, where your expertise, experience and ideas are valued and encouraged?
As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for versatile and experienced Testers to join us in our Cardiff office.
About the Role
Our Testers get involved in engagements such as:
- Testing a secure cloud platform that enables clients to stand up new environments in weeks instead of months
- Coaching test integration in new and exciting areas, such as Machine Learning and AI
- Consulting on test automation, testable design, and shift left for new and established teams
- Championing good practice within an established team to support their ongoing improvement.
- Continuous quality culture improvement in large and small organizations
- Working with clients to help discover what their testing needs really are
Our Test and Assurance capability is home to a diverse group of individuals. Are you:
- A tester at heart – you enjoy working with your team to ensure responsible delivery, not just focusing on a narrow niche
- Keen to learn new technologies and languages – you can pick up new skills as quickly as practical
- Comfortable operating in an agile environment
- Adaptable, open-minded, and willing to try new techniques and ways of working
- Interested in applying novel techniques and tools to existing processes
- Passionate about technology, driving change, and improving things
- Capable of sharing knowledge through informal sessions, actively engaging other disciplines to build better understanding and improve the effectiveness of how we work together
- Confident in your ability to engineer automation in testing for a wide range of projects, not just API and UI
Within our business, you are empowered to do the right thing, and you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the best talent in the world on state-of-the-art technologies.
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working – you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance – you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more…
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
Salary: £30,000.00-£65,000.00 per year DOE
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home