Excellent opportunity for a remote working L3 Support Engineer in a growing tech company with ample opportunity for growth. This role is remote working with a requirement to go to the offices as and when
These are exciting times for my international client who has continued to grow through the last 18 months (doubled in size and continuing on the same trajectory) at a rapid rate hence the need for this brand new L3 Support Engineer due to that growth. Huge oppportunity for personal development and career progression in this company with a fantastic culture.
The L3 Support Engineer is responsible for the availability, operation and support voice applications and associated infrastructure.
The core requirements of the role are two-fold:
Provide a high-quality support service to internal and external customers by responding to incidents and providing escalated support to other team members. Investigate and implement continual improvement activities to improve service.
Ensure core infrastructure and associated applications are available; configuration and changes are performed to a high standard in a timely manner and perform regular maintenance and updates.
The L3 Support Engineer will undertake deliverables as part of multiple concurrent support tasks of varying size and complexity alongside operational duties with varying priorities
- Supporting and maintaining Session Border Controllers preferably Oracle
- Deliver new SIP and UC services (Skype for Business and Teams)
- Debug VoIP solutions using packet capture
- Administer Microsoft Server 2012+ Experience (AD/DNS/DHCP/GPO)
- Understanding of Networking
- Voice support experience
- Administration of Office 365 admin portal
- Troubleshooting Outlook and Exchange 2010+
- Four years having worked on a service desk (customer facing)
- Monitor and react to key infrastructure alarms, metrics, or security events.
- Infrastructure and application management throughout its lifecycle; configuration, installation, updates, and support.
- Secure configuration and management of public cloud and companies infrastructure solutions and components.
- Carryout and report on project deliverables for Project Managers
- Ensure configuration is documented and knowledge is transferred to wider engineering and support teams.
- Provide escalated support for BAU support teams.
- Identify risks in infrastructure and report to VP of Engineering.
- Carry out changes in line with process and customer and/or business requirements.
- Work with other engineers and architects to evaluate and create solutions for customer requirements.
- Backup, DR and BCP Implementation and Testing.
- Have, or be able to obtain, Security Clearance (minimum 5 year residency in UK).
- Standards – ensure the Company’s operations and functions are undertaken in accordance with the approved procedures, processes or Company standards and any improvements are identified.
- Health & Safety – ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Departmental Support – support as necessary the other department functions as necessary to maximise the Company success and achieve set targets and objectives.
- Communication – maintain excellent communications with all employees, clients and customers as required by the specific requirements of your role and to proactively ensure consistent and productive co-operation and dialogue between all Company personnel regardless of department to endeavour to ensure ongoing success for the Company as a whole.
- Undertake any reasonable request to assist the Company meet internal and external expectations.
- Pension Plan
Work From Home